Ways to be greener while attending the Conference
- Do you want to help make GBTA +VDR Conference 2024 in Partnership with the Nordic Business Travel Associations | Copenhagen greener? Commit to the following green actions as part of your experience:
- Calculate and offset your travel emissions using the GBTA offsetting tool (in partnership with South Pole)
- Walk or take public transport to and from all GBTA programming
- Bring your own water bottle to all GBTA programming
- Separate your waste thoughtfully and use the correct bins
- Try an all-vegan or all-vegetarian meal during your trip to Copenhagen
Plan Your Trip to GBTA +VDR Conference 2024 in Partnership with the Nordic Business Travel Associations | Copenhagen
Make the most of your time and ensure that you attend the sessions and events that are most relevant and beneficial to you. It also allows you to block out time for any one-on-one meetings or networking opportunities that you may have planned with other attendees or exhibitors.
The GBTA Foundation works collaboratively with industry partners, governments, experts, and other like-minded, non-profit organizations to drive positive change for People and the Planet.