GBTA Fundamentals is the perfect course to ensure that you have the foundation you need to be successful in corporate travel management.
Designed as a guide to the key facets of managed travel, the Fundamentals curriculum includes a full range of basics – safety, policy, trends, performance and more. Participants in this course gain a career boost and a better understanding of business travel management which enables them to progress to the next course in Advanced Principles of Business Travel Management on the road to GTP Accreditation.
This intensive 2-day course focuses on the basics of travel management, helping you to:
- Overview of Travel Management
- Managing the Supplier Relationship
- Security and Risk Management
- Travel Technology Basics
- Measuring Success: Trends, Forecasting and Reporting Value
Who Should Take the Course?
- Anyone in search of a better understanding of business travel management practices
- Travel Managers new to travel management
- Regional/District Sales Managers for travel suppliers new to travel management
- Administrative Assistants
- Travel/Admin Coordinators
- Human resources professionals
27 November 2017 | 09:00 – 17:00
28 November 2017 | 09:00 – 16:00
Please contact Eva Adams EAdams@gbta.org with any queries.